Zimuth, Inc. (“we,” “us,” or “TelemetryHub”) provides a suite of production-grade application observability services intended for use by development teams (the “Services”). As such, we understand the importance of privacy and we take our responsibility to protect it seriously.
Please review this Policy carefully before sharing information with us so you understand our privacy practices. By using our website, communicating with us, using the Services, or registering to receive information from us, you agree to the terms of this Policy.
Personal Information We Receive
For the purposes of this Policy, “personal information” is any information that identifies or can be used to contact a particular individual. As a business-to-business company, the personal information that we typically collect from website users is limited to the information that can be found on a business card—name, organization name, position, address, email address, and telephone number. The types of personal information we may receive through the Services are determined by our customers and, as such, are not under our control. The personal information we receive includes the following categories.
- Contact information – first name, last name, email address, position, physical address of your organization, billing address, and telephone number.
- Marketing information – details regarding informational and promotional materials you may have requested or received from us, the markets in which you are interested, your receipt of promotional communications, and information on your marketing or communication preferences.
- Customer Account and web portal information – customer account or web portal username and log-in password, customer files and transaction histories, and other information that we may request or that you may provide relating to your account.
- Transactional information – details about your organization’s purchase of the Services, including method of payment, payments received, payment details, and other information relating to your use of the Services.
- Communications information – copies of communications and inquiries you have submitted to us, including through email, calls, and features available on our website.
- Device and usage information – details regarding how and when you use our website and Services, including the device used to connect to our website or software, your IP address, the frequency and duration of your usage, the pages you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about your interaction with our website and software.
- Service-derived information – personal information provided by customers through our Services if the customers so choose to share such information. This includes information relating to customers’ users, such as IP address, email address, browser type/version, or any other information the customer chooses to share regarding its users.
Please note that we may aggregate or anonymize the foregoing types of data such that they are no longer capable of identifying you, in which case they are no longer considered “personal information.” We may also collect information about you from third party sources, such as identity verification, external service identifiers, and information about you that is publicly available.
Other Information We Receive
Like most websites, we use various technologies to automatically collect information about website visitors, including the following:
- Log Files and Device Identifiers. We use log files to track actions occurring on the website and collect data about visitors, including IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, and device identifiers.
- Web beacons and other technologies. Our website may use other tracking tools, including web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs), which are small electronic images embedded in content and email messages that are not ordinarily visible to users. Web beacons allow us to track pages and content accessed and viewed by users, as well as to monitor email readership.
The information collected through these technologies may be combined with personal information or aggregated with other information on website visits. We may share information about your use of our website with our advertising and analytics partners, who may combine it with other information that you previously provided to them.
How We Use Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- Providing the Services and processing any information submitted through the Services;
- Providing customer support to verify, investigate, and respond to any claims, problems, or requests you may make relating to the Services;
- Managing organizational user accounts and administering user profiles for use of the Services and to communicate with you about our Services;
- Enforcing our terms of service or agreement with customers;
- Preventing or detecting hacking activities, security breaches, or safety risks in connection with our website and the Services;
- Sending service announcements and messages;
- Developing, updating, and improving our Services;
- Optimizing your experience on our website and ensuring that our content is presented to you in the most effective manner;
- Sending you promotional or marketing communications and solicitations, tracking your marketing preferences, and for our internal marketing purposes;
- Notifying you about changes to our website and material changes to this Policy;
- Providing you with surveys or otherwise soliciting feedback regarding the Services; and
- Performing other functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection or to which you otherwise consent.
- For more information about your options relating to your personal information and your communication preferences, see “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” below.
Disclosure of Personal Information
When the information we collect about you is aggregated, anonymized, or otherwise does not identify you, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
In addition, we may share your information with the following types of entities:
- Service providers and third-party vendors that we use to support our business, including companies that perform work necessary for us to provide and improve the Services. For example, we may share your information with our email service and IT security providers.
- Marketing and advertising vendors that may assist with lead generation, hosting information relating to clients and potential clients, marketing automation, advertisement placement and targeting, and marketing campaigns and communications.
- Analytics vendors in order to understand our website traffic and usage patterns, optimize our website, and identify potential new clients.
- Buyers or other successors prior to or in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where the information is among the assets being transferred.
- Other parties for any purpose we disclose at the time you provide the information.
- Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Choices About the Collection and Use of Personal Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding your personal information. If we ever send you promotional emails, you can stop receiving those emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email. We endeavor to promptly process any unsubscribe requests. You can also choose not to provide us with information we may request through our website, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website, request information about our Services, or initiate other transactions with us.
Protection of Personal Information
We use appropriate administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warranty the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password for the Services.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. Such websites have separate privacy policies that you should review. We cannot take responsibility for the content of linked websites or those companies’ data-handling practices.
TelemetryHub is headquartered in the United States and, as a result, the information you provide to us will reside on servers or workstations in the United States. If your information was collected outside the United States, it may be necessary to transfer your information to the United States for processing. You understand and consent that information you provide may be transferred to and processed in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may not be the same as the data protection laws in your home country.
EU / UK Residents
TelemetryHub’s customers, and not TelemetryHub, determine the purposes and means of processing personal information through the Services. With respect to personal information regarding individuals in the EU and UK, Telemetry is a “processor” under the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the UK’s version of the same (collectively, the “GDPR”). TelemetryHub’s customers are the “controllers” under the GDPR (if applicable). As controllers, TelemetryHub’s customers are responsible for disclosing the rights individuals in the EU and UK may have under the GDPR with respect to their personal information, as well as other information regarding the collection and use of that information under the GDPR, as applicable. Those rights include the (1) right to access the personal information or receive a copy of it, (2) right to request personal information be corrected if it is inaccurate, (3) right to request that personal information be erased, and (4) right to withdraw their consent or object to further processing. If you have questions about the processing of your personal information, about your rights under the GDPR, or wish to exercise those rights, please contact the relevant TelemetryHub customer acting as the controller. To the extent you submit such inquiries to us, we will forward them to our customer and work with the customer to address your inquiry, as appropriate.
To meet the adequacy and security requirements for data transfers from customers that operate in the EU or for whom we may process personal information relating to individuals in the EU, TelemetryHub offers Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission as part of its standard data processing addendum.
As indicated above, TelemetryHub does not control the purposes and means of processing personal information. As such, it is not a “business” pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) or the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”). From time to time, TelemetryHub may provide Services to customers that are “businesses” and will enter into contracts that prohibit TelemetryHub from retaining, using, or disclosing the personal information for purposes other than those specified in the parties’ contract. In that event, TelemetryHub is a “service provider” pursuant to the CCPA or CPRA. If you have questions about the processing of your personal information, about your rights under California law, or wish to exercise those rights, please contact the relevant TelemetryHub customer acting as the “business.” To the extent you submit such inquiries to us, we will forward them to our customer and work with the customer to address your inquiry, as appropriate.
Our website is a general audience site and is not directed at, or intended for use by, children under the age of 16 years. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 16. Should we discover that a child under the appropriate age provided his or her personal information, we will use that information only to respond to that child and inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving such information.
Data Storage and Retention
We keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill your requests or the purposes for which it was obtained, including the provision of Services. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include (i) for as long as we have an ongoing relationship with a particular customer, (ii) as required by a legal obligation to which we are subject, and (iii) as necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your device.
Changes to this Policy
Please note that we may change this Policy from time to time. If there are changes to our Policy, we will post them here and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this document. Continued use of this website after any changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. Accordingly, we encourage you to check the Policy periodically for updates.
How to Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by using the contact information provided below:
TelemetryHub / attn VP Operations
5940 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 400 PMB 66334
Las Vegas, NV 89118-2507